Monday, November 22, 2010

weekend frivolities

jl2

A special thank you to all of Ree’s readers who stopped by to say hello this weekend! She is such a sweet woman. I hope to visit your blogs during the upcoming holiday from work (Counting. the. minutes.)

This weekend, I…

a) Went to see Harry Potter 7.1 three, count ‘em, THREE times, starting with the midnight premiere. Yes, despite being a well-adjusted adult, I will probably go to the Harry 7.2 premiere, too and round out the set. This one was my ninth midnight premiere to attend. I take my nerd movies seriously. And my super sweet family has invested in my interest – even JT, who has never read the books, but insisted we have a movie marathon leading up to the premiere. Love them!

IMG_3728

b) Had a work Thanksgiving potluck with coworkers at my boss’s house. So delicious!

c) Got a visit from my college roommie! We had lots of fun together, as we always do, despite now living several states apart.

And oh, yeah…one last little thing I did.

IMG_3748

d) Ran a freakin’ half marathon! I can’t believe it’s over. Be watching for the full update to come.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! You rock!!!!

    I'm going to see HP on Wednesday, and I can't wait.

    Also, how are you and PW BFFs? I want to meet Cowboy Josh!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...