Thursday, April 1, 2010

a memory

This is what happens when you try to bake a cookie in the microwave. An unnamed coworker of mine stuck the cookie dough in the microwave for only one minute, and what resulted was a cloud of foul-smelling stench that turned another coworker's office into a force field that punched you in the face the minute you penetrated it. To top it all off, we work in a former hospital with a smoke alarm and several sprinklers overhead. We did not want to be responsible for the evacuation of a 60 story building and thousands of dollars of electronics damaged by the sprinklers.

So here are my coworkers desperately fanning the smoke away from the sprinklers. I am not pictured, hiding behind the camera, laughing hysterically in between trying to prevent smoke inhalation injuries to my lungs.

This is a memory I want to remember forever.


Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...