Saturday, October 24, 2009

project LGN

Two weeks ago, I made a goal to revive my Project LGN blog, and I'm 90% there. It's under construction right now, but I hope to have it up very soon.

Basically, it's a healthy lifestyle blog. (I refuse to call it a weight loss blog) I will put progress pictures, workout plans, healthy recipes, and track good decisions I've made.

Here's the catch: I start Monday, and I'm 90% sure I'm going to make this blog open to invited readers only. So if you'd like to read this, what promises to be my most candid, possibly TMI blog ever, leave a comment and I will add you!

10 comments:

  1. SO excited for this :)

    Count me in, too!
    jessicakbaxter@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. does that mean "look good naked?" i'm going to be really embarrassed if it doesn't. ha. add me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you KNOW im in!! cant wait! whats the site again??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog! I get so excited when I find blogs of people I know. Especially because it doesn't happen very often! Count me in on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sign me up sister.
    lindsyg43@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey! use sarah.libby.thompson@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am in need of some serious need of inspiration! chrissaortega@yahoo.com Miss you friend! If only we didn't live so far away....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...