Monday, October 11, 2010

the ultimate running playlist

After I received so many wonderful tune recommendations on this post and facebook, I thought I'd return the favor. Although, just a disclaimer, JT doesn't like running to some of my music! Either way, here are some staples to my workout playlist that help me have the optimum run possible.

And yes, my blog is going to be taken over by running until November 21. So, in the words of Scar from Lion King, be prepared.




Anberlin - "Time and Confusion"



Jimmy Eat World - "Sweetness"



Hanson - "If Only"



Nelly - "Heart of a Champion"



Matchbook Romance - "Promise"



Finch - "Post Script"



P.O.D. - "Boom"


Also worth a mention: "Sweet Disposition" by The Temper Trap, "Beautiful Day" by U2, "Only One" by Yellowcard. Any more recommendations out there in the blogiverse?

1 comment:

  1. awesomeness..................way to run!!! when is the race? maybe i'll just come cheer you on!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...