Saturday, September 20, 2008

perfect day

this is how I would describe my day...


Though I'd say I deserve it! It's been a busy past couple of months. I'm mixing reading, a little cleaning, napping. If my blogging has been sparse, it's because I'm pretty absorbed in The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society. Not only does it have the best title I've ever heard, but it's a fantastic story so far!

I got my new Hungry Girl cookbook in the mail today that OK Chick recommended! I've picked through it a little bit while I'm watching my Longhorns play and have found some great recipes already. (Side note: I just saw a guy get his knee bent backwards in slow-mo. God, please bless me with pleasant dreams tonight!)

I'm going to cut this short because I want to do some writing before JT gets back from his game, but I'll leave you with some pictures from this week:

Today my husband awakened to an Italian breakfast scramble. Maybe my favorite recipe I've made thus far: 10 eggs, cheese, chopped basil, asparagus, panchetta

Awesome Sunday night date night at Carrabba's. My husband spoils me!

My co-workers and I took a trip to my favorite bakery in town. They make the best fresh breads and cookies daily and cut delicious slices for sandwiches.


Last, but not least!
My newest baby friend was born on Monday!
Welcome, Baby Mateo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...