Tuesday, December 7, 2010

a runner's wishlist

Welcome to the second and final installment of LB's holiday wishlist recommendations! Just in case you have no clue what I'm talking about, check out my foodie wishlist I posted last week. Like my foodie list, these are all just fun suggestions the runners you know and love might like. Some of these items are stocking stuffers, others you might want to give in lieu of, say, an engagement ring. Hope you enjoy, and be sure to let me know if there's must-have stuff I left off this list!
dry shampoo
just spray on for clean hair in a pinch


smartwool socks
I'm a self-proclaimed smartwool snob :)
or your runner's fuel of choice


running tights I swear by: 
cheaper than other tights, sleek, 
and you don't have to wear shorts over them

iTunes card
to keep runs fresh and interesting
(or for a fun running app)

The Stick
it erases long run soreness like magic



lots of running shorts don't have pockets,
and this saves the awkwardness of sports bra storage


 Yogi cookie cutters
to celebrate those recovery stretches
that hurt so good!

2 comments:

  1. we are totally smartwool snobs. we have even converted the rest of the family!
    tm

    ReplyDelete
  2. FIRST of all those Yoga Cookie cutters are HILARIOUS!!!!!!

    Second, have you tried the dry shampoo? My cousin LOVES hers and so I bought it and I didn't love it. It didn't look dirty but it felt dirty!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...