Friday, October 3, 2008

an amazing way to start your day:

Friday mornings are always bittersweet. Today I slept through my alarm for the countless Friday because my handsome man doesn't work and gets to stay in bed.

I'll tell you, that after I get dressed and come back to say goodbye to him, there's nothing more I want to do than crawl back in bed with this warm and sweet sleepy man.

Every Friday, I leave with a smile on my face and a bounce in my step because of this incredible reminder of how lucky I am to be married to JT.

3 comments:

  1. No, Keith and Betsy stayed in OKC. We tried to tell them they were making a big mistake, but to no avail. Hey, I've been in Tulsa for a while now and we haven't had coffee or anything. I was just thinking this morning that that's a shame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. heeey! thats so wonderful! i love you guys so much! i miss you already! whats on the breakfast menu this am?? love you!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...