Monday, November 30, 2009

Praise God List

Do you ever get in a funk of sorts? I haven't been blogging because I've been in a bit of a haze lately. I don't know if it's because coming back to reality can bite, but in the spirit of a belated Thanksgiving, here is my top ten Praise God list.

  1. Praise God for a house to clean and money that enables me to put food in our stomachs.
  2. Praise God for blessing me with a fantastic husband and that we get along most of the time.
  3. Praise God that my family is so close and that we got to spend a lot of time together over this break.
  4. Praise God's name for mental, emotional, and physical health, His healing power, and His protective barrier.
  5. Praise God that my first car accident this morning wasn't more serious than a few scratches in the paint and a ruined trailer hitch. In His name I believe He will keep it from escalating into anything more serious financially, legally, or physically.
  6. Praise God for close friendships that keep us laughing until our sides hurt, grounded and accountable, and provide fun, safe, and wholesome forms of entertainment.
  7. Praise God for the talents He provides, like writing, cooking, and singing, and so much more. I want to use them for Him.
  8. Praise God for fun distractions like good books, awesome cruises, and chocolate chip cookies.
  9. Praise God for a church that might be struggling financially, but is far from struggling where it counts: serving others in the name of Christ as we draw closer to Him.
  10. Praise God for his provision and plan for the future.
 No funk can stand up to the God who is for me! What are you praising Him for today?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...