- Praise God for a house to clean and money that enables me to put food in our stomachs.
- Praise God for blessing me with a fantastic husband and that we get along most of the time.
- Praise God that my family is so close and that we got to spend a lot of time together over this break.
- Praise God's name for mental, emotional, and physical health, His healing power, and His protective barrier.
- Praise God that my first car accident this morning wasn't more serious than a few scratches in the paint and a ruined trailer hitch. In His name I believe He will keep it from escalating into anything more serious financially, legally, or physically.
- Praise God for close friendships that keep us laughing until our sides hurt, grounded and accountable, and provide fun, safe, and wholesome forms of entertainment.
- Praise God for the talents He provides, like writing, cooking, and singing, and so much more. I want to use them for Him.
- Praise God for fun distractions like good books, awesome cruises, and chocolate chip cookies.
- Praise God for a church that might be struggling financially, but is far from struggling where it counts: serving others in the name of Christ as we draw closer to Him.
- Praise God for his provision and plan for the future.
Monday, November 30, 2009
Do you ever get in a funk of sorts? I haven't been blogging because I've been in a bit of a haze lately. I don't know if it's because coming back to reality can bite, but in the spirit of a belated Thanksgiving, here is my top ten Praise God list.