Tuesday, October 28, 2008

chilly chili

My insane October calendar is drawing to a close. We're back from our fourth weekend out of town and the wedding was beautiful and went really well. This weekend, we are doing nothing but attending a Halloween party at our dear friends' house. I am making my costume tonight with the hostess herself.

I have a crazy amount of pictures half ready to be uploaded. Those should be up soon, but will have to take the backseat to my poor home, which is in desperate need of a deep clean. I'll at least get the kitchen done, which I did clean yesterday, but dirtied again with a huge, gorgeous pot of turkey chili and honey cornbread. It was a dish I've been meaning to make but couldn't have come at a more perfect time on our first truly chilly night in Broken Arrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...